How Do I Post From Facebook to Twitter Updated 2019

Last week, I reacted to an e-mail asking me exactly how I upload my tweets or tweets I preferred to my Facebook page. It took off over the weekend break, amassing a lots of tweets and retweets. How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter: So obviously it's a social media sites idea that people have been considering. To proceed in this collection of social networks cross-promotion, I assumed I 'd proceed as well as add a follow-up Post that responds to the inquiry of "exactly how do a share a Facebook Post on Twitter?"

So, while the details below will certainly give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that might occur. In the steps below, I'll show you how you can examine the safety and security before you even post, to see if it's worth sharing.


How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter


Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter

1) Begin by locating the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you haven't watched it already, do not watch it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.

2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the specific Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.

3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's highly restricted, it will possibly just irritate your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that display a globe icon. This suggests that the Post is visible to everyone.

4) If the privacy setups are all right, just choose the LINK in the internet browser and also duplicate it. Because you are on the page dedicated to this particular video clip, photo, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the web content you wish to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/

5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Simply paste the URL into the tweet if you want to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to reduce the web link on your own, you can always utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.

6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter fans.


Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook

1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).

2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.

3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.

4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.

5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.

6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.

7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.