Deactivate Facebook Page Updated 2019

Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I find out after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the policy of lean management in our everyday life. That implies, remove those points which are not working for you. In this case, I'm broaching eliminating those on-line residential properties which you are not making use of anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this quick guide I will certainly show you just how I removed my released Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you do not intend to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to some other person and leave that page as an admin. This is much better than deleting it. In case if you desire to entirely eliminate the page, keep reading to find out unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 14 days to erase the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an alternative to eliminate page. Click Edit as well as it will show you alternative to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Go into the password as well as your page is arranged to be removed in next 14 days.


When your page is deleted, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are intending to erase your Facebook page, see to it of what you are doing.