Facebook Video Post Updated 2019

As the social media behemoth continues to alter just how they present as well as promote content, I intended to share a couple of different choices for posting video - Facebook Video Post.

Video is fast becoming the beloved of content advertising and social sharing. It is an excellent tool to make use of to catch content due to the fact that it can be broken down right into many components. Its current one of the most shared media on Facebook and also YouTube is the # 2 online search engine after Google, so collecting and also sharing your stories via video is a beneficial interaction method.

In this example, I shot a simple interview with my apple iphone. It was my first time and I hope you are impressed by my constant hands! As you can see, I held the apple iphone up and down, which is a problem. YouTube's native style is horizontal. We made use of Adobe After Effects to produce a straight background with some stock footage and the customer's logo design. I am sure you can do the same with most of the video editing and enhancing tools available. You could just as quickly use a still photograph. Or you might want room to include your branding as well as do it intentionally.

When the video prepared, we posted it on YouTube as well as on the client's web page. I bewared to utilize various text in each place to avoid a possible fine in Google for duplicate web content.


Facebook Video Post


When posting to Facebook, I trying out showing the video to see exactly how it would show in the newsfeed. I do not necessarily advise posting a video three different times in a row in different ways, but I'll have to see just how the fans respond to it. It might look like spam or it may get their focus. If they hate it, it will certainly scroll by quickly so don't worry excessive regarding trying out within reason.

1. Video Upload

Facebook is increasing their newsfeed and also obtaining more visual. I mean actually. They are checking a bigger column that really highlights image as well as video posts. Theoretically, that ought to indicate bigger pictures get seen. So I wished to see which sort of article was the most aesthetic. The victor was the upload from my computer system. In this instance I used the "Upload Photo or video" status type and published the mp4 file that we produced. It took for life and also I believed it didn't function until I saw it current feed. It looks wonderful, takes up the whole width of the news feed column and also has fun with one click on the picture.

2. Photo Link

Next I took a screen shot from the video and also waited on my desktop. I posted this as an Image Upload and typed in a status upgrade that included a link to a blog post on the client's website that includes the video. This excels due to the fact that it compels fans to click the web link and go to the client's site if they intend to see the video. The down side is that they might refrain from doing that as well as will certainly never ever see the full message. In addition, setting it up as a picture message includes the photo to the Facebook Image gallery so it ends up being a piece of evergreen content.

3. YouTube Post

Last I posted the YouTube link straight as a Standing Update. This provides you a tiny video window that can play right current feed and consists of the title as well as description you place on YouTube. This provides the benefit of seeing straight in Facebook, yet it looks like a tiny information web link post, which is generally the least clicked-on type of post. You can additionally include YouTube as an Application for your page, however I do not have actually that established for this web page today.

Curious regarding the results? Message # 1 is the leader with about 40% more sights compared to article # 2. It additionally has one of the most suches as. Message # 3 has without a doubt the least views and also no sort or comments. Its feasible that it may have something to do with the fact that this is likewise the order I posted in, however the posts were made within mins of each other. Interestingly, all posts obtained sights, so maybe it wasn't the worst point to three-way message.