How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook Updated 2019

How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been an issue for numerous users. The propensity of making errors while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too much from the small keyboard on the phones, car correct spellings of some word likewise add to this errors.


How Do I Delete My Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status update. But just of recent by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (virtually) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will claim is that, I aren't sure how much time the feature has actually been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from shame and too conserve your time, as well avoid you from using laptop computer prior to you could erase facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just conceal the update from your timeline and also too remove it totally. To erase a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to discover the remove alternative, yet that is not the instance here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you intend to remove to discover a small Remove button on the status. Simply press the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


Another problem is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option together with the Erase Post alternative.