How to Deactivate Facebook Page Updated 2019

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I learn after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we should follow the plan of lean management in our daily life. That means, get rid of those things which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm talking of eliminating those on the internet properties which you are not using any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this quick overview I will show you how I removed my published Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you do not intend to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to some other person and leave that page as an admin. This is far better than erasing it. In case if you want to entirely remove the page, continue reading to find out unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 14 days to erase the page once you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see an alternative to get rid of page. Click on Edit and it will certainly reveal you option to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Enter the password and your page is arranged to be erased in following 14 days.


When your page is erased, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are planning to delete your Facebook page, see to it of just what you are doing.