How to Remove Post From Facebook Updated 2019

How To Remove Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a trouble for several users. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well far from the little keyboard on the phones, vehicle correct punctuations of some word also add to this errors.


How To Remove Post From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by mishap I discovered the unnoticeable (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that permit me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will state is that, I have no idea how long the function has actually existed, however all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also save your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop before you can erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you can delete facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also too delete it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed first. The majority of us would long push the update to locate the erase option, however that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you want to remove to discover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Just press the button to remove facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you could not intend to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Erase Post alternative.