Facebook Deactivate Page Updated 2019

Facebook Deactivate Page - One point which I find out after being online for greater than 5 years is, we should follow the plan of lean monitoring in our daily life. That means, eliminate those things which are not working for you. In this case, I'm broaching eliminating those on the internet residential or commercial properties which you are not making use of any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you exactly how I removed my released Fan page and how you can do for you.


Facebook Deactivate Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you don't wish to use it, I recommend you to appoint that page to other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is better than deleting it. In case if you desire to entirely remove the page, keep reading to find out unpublished as well as remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 2 Week to erase the page as soon as you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see a choice to get rid of page. Click on Edit and it will certainly show you choice to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Enter the password as well as your page is arranged to be deleted in following 2 Week.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are intending to erase your Facebook page, make sure of just what you are doing.