How to Delete Facebook Post Updated 2019

How To Delete Facebook Post: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for many individuals. The propensity of making errors while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too much from the tiny key-board on the phones, auto right spellings of some word additionally add to this errors.


How To Delete Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. But simply of recent by mishap I uncovered the invisible (nearly) get rid of button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I have no idea how much time the feature has existed, however all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and as well save your time, also avoid you from using laptop computer before you could remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you could erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also as well erase it totally. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. Most of us would long push the upgrade to find the delete alternative, however that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status update you intend to erase to find a small Remove button on the status. Merely push the switch to remove facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Erase Post option.