How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook Updated 2019

How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook: It looks like every couple of years I upload something on Facebook as well as it shows the Location I uploaded from. Each time I go through my privacy settings as well as I can not find ways to turn it off. Then I Google it, read through a bunch of answers then remember. It's really really straightforward (yet not intuitive) to switch off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook


Ways to Shut off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Most likely to the post that shows the Location, right here's an example of one of mine:
--.
After that on the leading upper right, click on the down arrow. It will certainly raise a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll get a popup and it will certainly have an x in the leading right corner. When you click it you'll see the message that states "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This should eliminate the Location from every post after that. You can go back and get rid of the Location from old posts.

Ways to turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you want to turn the Location on, simply click the down arrowhead and select the "Change Location" again. Then by hand enter your Location. It will reveal your Location on every post after that. You currently know the best ways to switch off that setting.

You might intend to turn on the Location if you go to a conference, want to show off that you're on vacation or in an impressive place.

How to Shut off Your Location on Messenger

I recommend that you shut off Location for Messenger (Facebook's instant messaging service). To do that on an iPhone, most likely to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my apple iphone 6, it's a little bit various. I most likely to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll down to Facebook and also pick Never. For Android users, you most likely to the Facebook Messenger application to disable Location.

There you have it. You now understand the best ways to delete the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this assists!